I grew up learning that getting eight or more hours of sleep was the only pathway to success. Getting less than the doctor-recommended amount of shuteye would apparently lead to an overall lesser amount of productivity, emotional mood swings and an inclination to consume a million unnecessar…
In 2013, why not focus on one health change you'll enjoy sticking to: getting more sleep.
Strength training is crucial for preventing injuries but, for the student trying to balance school and sports, finding the time for that in-season is difficult.
Some universities are giving students what a growing body of research reveals could make a huge difference in their college careers: ear plugs, sleep shades and napping lessons.
Here are some sleep tips for college students (or anyone) looking to improve their sleep habits.
A broken heart or any other cause of loneliness may disrupt a good night's sleep and could impair physical and mental health.
WASHINGTON | Two out of every five drivers admit to having fallen asleep at the wheel at some point, with one in 10 saying they've done so in the past year, according to a new AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety study.
Follow The Times
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwifirst.
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan in our collection to your lifestyle or work with a plan you might already have and love.
219-405-8018 / www.crusaderhomes.com
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 3 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am