NEW YORK | Two months after a severe flu season forced millions of workers to stay home, paid sick time is becoming an issue for many small-business owners.
GARY | Accion, the City of Gary, the Gary Economic Development Corp. and the Northwest ISBDC are hosting an open house to celebrate a partnership, as well as to kick off Accion and the ISBDC's new office hours in Gary.
INDIANAPOLIS | Two Northwest Indiana small businesses were among the 20 honored Wednesday during a Statehouse ceremony.
LAPORTE | The Greater La Porte Chamber of Commerce and SCORE, “Counselors to America’s Small Business” announce a new alliance to provide additional services to local members and other small businesses.
HAMMOND | For the past semester, teams of senior management students enrolled in Purdue University Calumet's small-business consulting class analyzed established area small businesses, looking for ways to help the owners solve potential problems and grow their companies.
NEW YORK | The arrival of the new year gives small-business owners a chance to fix some of the problems that may have dogged them through 2011. Those whose accounting systems were haphazard, or who didn't have a clear policy about vacations and sick time should take advantage of the fresh st…
SPRINGFIELD | A tax incentive program launched by Gov. Pat Quinn last year was supposed to help small business owners create 20,000 new jobs.
Follow The Times
Call for a showing today!!
good through June 30, 2013. Improve Accessibility to Your Home…
We offer heavy 3/8 glass shower doors for your custom designed…
Behind the Scenes Railway Garden Tour - May 18th 10am - 12pm. Each experience is limited to 8 guests, so sign up quickly!
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm