PORTAGE | Just last month, a Portage woman dialed 911 from her cellphone.
VALPARAISO | Porter County residents can now go online and enter personal information they think could be valuable to first responders in an emergency situation.
VALPARAISO | Porter County residents and business owners may soon have the opportunity to go online and list details that emergency responders should know about them in the event they ever call 911 for help.
Follow The Times
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
When you have an unresolved legal matter, you want a lawyer wh…
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out! $12 f…
Introducing CertainTeed new product line the Patriot. For thos…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Should the new Porter County Council districts take effect in 2014 or after next year's elections?