- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Smith Bizzel & Warner Funeral Home
GARY | Smith Bizzell & Warner Funeral Home, along with Hospice of the Calumet Area and Spring Mill Health Campus, is sponsoring National Healthcare Decisions Day on April 16. The free program will be held beginning at 5:30 p.m. at Spring Mill Health Campus, 101 West 87th Ave., in Merrillville.
Follow The Times
Briar Ridge Country Club of Schererville, IN offers 27 of the region's most meticulously maintained and beautifully situated golf holes.
Featuring 27 of the region’s most meticulously maintained and …
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Thank you for your interest.
Purchasing a new boat? Call Elaine Morris of Allstate to get an affordable insurance quote on your new boat purchase at 219-928-0135.
Call Elaine Morris with Allstate today at 219-928-0135
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?