Smoke Free Law
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. | Illinois officials are saying, "Thanks from the bottom of our lungs" as the state celebrates the fifth anniversary of the smoking ban in most public places.
VALPARAISO | With Indiana finally having adopted a smoke free law, Susan Gleason said it's a good time for residents to take advantage of the state's annual "Quit Now Indiana" campaign and maybe win $2,500.
Follow The Times
Hello Dolly - June 14-16, 21-23, 28-30 Adults $21, Seniors (55+) $18, Military/Students (with valid ID) $18, Contact Box Office for Group Rates.
- The Matchmaker finally meets her Match! 219-948-5137
Sturdy boxes keep files archived and safe. Order your storage …
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am