Popcorn King Orville Redenbacher, who died at 88 in September 1995, remains an Indiana claim-to-fame for developing the kernel hybrid for his namesake brand of "gourmet popping corn."
It's a common question he's often asked.
A Gary-based snack company one of the last independents left locally, and the owner of Peerless Potato Chips has thoughts of getting out of the business.
Different nuts with nutcracker
Here are some easy ways to make smart substitutions throughout the day that are also time-saving.
It's no wonder I've had so many readers contact me about recipes for fried green tomatoes.
Assorted Popcorn Gift Crate from Dale and Thomas Popcorn
Follow The Times
- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Enhance the functionality and improve the value of your home with Remodels by Transitions Restoration!
Smart remodeling will protect your greatest investment–- your …
Click here to book your appointment with us today!
Storms have the Potential to damage trees which can Disrupt po…
New Patient Special
Maria's Hallmark is perfect for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, encouragement, and MORE! 219-661-0420
Come visit one of our 3 sites today!
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?