With social media pervasive in teens' lives, tools like blogging may be vital in treating those who suffer from social anxiety, according to a study published by the American Psychological Association.
While there may be bullies, stern teachers, difficult schoolwork and controlling classmates for children to deal with, when social anxiety strikes as a result, it's probably the child's genetic makeup that plays the greatest role.
Follow The Times
We have many styles to choose from.
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
See our April Circular for all of our specials: http://acehard…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. Our family-op…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm