Eating a heart-healthy diet is essential in maintaining good health, dietitians say, and by following some easy tips, is entirely possible.
Valparaiso University student Abby Accettura said she plans her winter footwear based on how much "white" she sees on the sidewalk outside her window.
Ninety percent of Americans eat too much sodium and most of it comes from unexpected sources such as bread, pasta dishes and poultry.
Most Americans are putting themselves at risk for several health problems by eating too much salt. According to a study, the vast majority of Americans consume more than the daily recommended amount of sodium.
Follow The Times
With over 30 years in the business, fully insured, licensed an…
One coupon per customer, per service.
Ready to Move In Homes from the $110's to $290's, Beautiful up…
From fresh or smoked sausages, to imported polish mushrooms an…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm