- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Offering perspective on today's issues
When the officers of Grote Industries sat down to discuss a possible legal challenge to the contraceptive mandate in the national health care law, the vote was immediate and unanimous. “We decided that it was definitely against our beliefs,” says Chairman and CEO William Grote III.
The U.S. Supreme Court, surprising many media pundits as well as more expert observers, has upheld the controversial mandate in the Obama administration’s Affordable Care Act. The decision was 5-4 division, with Chief Justice John Roberts joining liberals Stephen Breyer, Ruth Bader Ginsburg,…
Follow The Times
Enhance the functionality and improve the value of your home with Remodels by Transitions Restoration!
Smart remodeling will protect your greatest investment–- your …
Click here to book your appointment with us today!
Storms have the Potential to damage trees which can Disrupt po…
New Patient Special
Maria's Hallmark is perfect for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, encouragement, and MORE! 219-661-0420
Come visit one of our 3 sites today!
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?