- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
After the Republican-dominated Indiana Legislature shoved through a 5 percent state income tax cut as a compromise gesture to new Gov. Mike Pence, media outlets like The Columbus Republic rightly termed the tax cut “silly.”
The longer I stayed here, the more likely I thought I would never be saying goodbye, but I guess it goes to show that one never knows what the Lord has planned for us.
Times Media Co. Publisher Bill Masterson Jr. was appointed group publisher Wednesday within Lee Enterprises Inc., The Times' corporate parent. Masterson will oversee publications in Rapid City, S.D., Orangeburg, S.C., and Maysville, KY.
Follow The Times
Visit techcu.org for details.
Water Heater Leaking? $50.00 off water heater installation - mention nwiinstallation call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwiinstallation.
Healthcare close 2 home & be in & out in hurry? Hessville Family Care Center's Immediate Care can help!
Now is the time to get on the schedule for our Lawn Fertilization & Spring Aeration programs. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now @ 219-364-6300
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a phone call.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?