South Suburban Earth Science Club
Aiden Blue, of Montgomery, Ill., attended the annual silent auction on Feb. 10. Blue is holding a split geode that he won at the auction. He also bid and won several more geodes to add to his collection.
The South Suburban Earth Science Club hosted its annual silent auction recently where attendees placed a money bid on a certain item in hopes of winning. The event attracts many who wish to win gems, jewelry, fossils, books, etc., at a great price.
PARK FOREST | The South Suburban Earth Science Club held their annual silent auction on Feb. 10 at Freedom Hall in Park Forest. Items for auction were placed on several tables and the attendees bid on any items they wished to win. When a table number is called the written bidding stops and t…
112612-com-ILscienceclub2.jpg Photo provided South Suburban Earth Science Club member Bob Beadle cracks open a geode during the club's annual October show.
The South Suburban Earth Science Club's 43rd annual Fossil, Gem, Mineral and Jewelry Show took place in October. This yearly event is hosted by the Department of Natural Science at Prairie State College. The Prairie State College gymnasium was set up with dealer booths on the outer portion o…
CHICAGO HEIGHTS | The South Suburban Earth Science Club’s 43rd annual Fossil, Gem, Mineral and Jewelry Show, hosted by the Department of Natural Science at Prairie State College, had a successful show on the weekend of Oct. 20 and 21.
Follow The Times
Indiana Furniture Showcase 219.465.0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
At Hoosier Chiropractor, our philosophy is simple, you only pa…
Stop in to our showroom today and save 30%-50%-70% Off during …
Automatic Pool Covers Make Sense...
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am