Decadent gingerbread cookies have a hint of orange flavor.
The first reader (excluding Times employees) to call (219) 933-3365 at 10:30 a.m. Thursday will win the featured items. Those having received a Foodie Finds in the past year are ineligible. Items not picked up within a week are forfeited. Last week's winner was Laura Lunkes of Crown Point.
Follow The Times
Increased housing costs may lead Indiana Residents into Bankruptcy, call Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law
The cost associated with owning a home has been increasing sh…
We offer warranty for life, zero dwnpymt programs, pay to…
Call Secret's Loving Care Adult Day Service @ 219-201-1451
Contact St. John Plumbing for your clogged pipe solutions!
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that provides …
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Should the new Porter County Council districts take effect in 2014 or after next year's elections?