Former Chicago Bear linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer has no trouble recalling the blow he took in a 2010 preseason game, the one that effectively ended his eight-year NFL career.
WASHINGTON | A U.S. Senator is asking the Federal Trade Commission to investigate "misleading safety claims and deceptive practices" in the selling of new football helmets and reconditioning of used ones.
Follow The Times
Join our new class Tiny Tigers (children ages 4-7), Mondays an…
See our April Circular for all of our specials: http://acehard…
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm