St Baldricks Day Event
Crown Point is the place to be today if you want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. The fun begins at noon with the kickoff of the St. Baldrick’s Day fundraiser in the small bay at the Crown Point Fire Station 126 N. East St. Head shaving will continue until 4 p.m., with proceeds raised by "sha…
Are you looking for something fun to do? Would you like to get out and meet people? Whether you are young or a senior citizen, there is plenty that you can do to help in our community.
Tickets are on sale for the Visit with the Easter Bunny event sponsored by Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce on March 24 in Maki Ballroom at the Old Court House on the downtown square in Crown Point.
Follow The Times
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
All Aspects - Heating and Cooling not only offers free estimat…
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Visit Sweet Frog for a taste of the Tropics!! Try our two newest flavors: Pina Colada & Tropical Tart.
219-440-7093 / www.sweetfrogyogurt.com
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm