St John Lions Club
ST. JOHN | The bump on 11-year-old Anna Mrdak’s leg seemed like just another bruise until her doctor diagnosed it as osteosarcoma (bone cancer) last March.
CROWN POINT | Osteosarcoma or bone cancer, as it is more commonly know, is a rare form of cancer that forms in the cells of bones. According to the American Cancer Society, this disease accounts for less that 2 percent of all cancers and approximately 2,900 new cases are diagnosed each year.…
ST. JOHN | Two eighth-graders from St. John the Evangelist School recently were honored by the St. John Lions Club and Lions Club International for donating 50 hours of community service.
CROWN POINT | The St. John Lions Club will hold its third annual Candlelight Bowl from 10 p.m. Saturday to 1 a.m. Sunday at Super Bowl, 218 S. East St., Crown Point.
Follow The Times
We offer a wide selection of pool accessories for your pool in…
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
We can proudly say that our success stems from the fairness of…
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am