St. John Town Council
St. John Town Council meeting scheduled for April 11, 2013, has been canceled.
St. John Town Council executive session on May 24, 2012.
St. John Town Council meeting on May 10, 2012.
St. John Town Council and St. John Police Commission joint executive session on April 26, 2012.
ST. JOHN | Despite the announced closing of the Kmart along U.S. 41 in late December, St. John officials point to other encouraging economic news for this year.
St. John Town Council and Police Commission will meet June 2.
CROWN POINT | Robert Buggs Sr. said Thursday afternoon he is withdrawing from the Gary mayoral primary in protest over seeing the ballot packed with less-than-serious candidates.
ST. JOHN | With less than two weeks until the deadline, three St. John Town Council incumbents have filed for candidacy in the primary election.
St. John Town Council meeting for July 8 has been cancelled.
Follow The Times
Click our coupon to print!
Call RL Roofing at 219-872-8281.
Summer Camp 2013 information may be picked up at the Academy n…
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm