St. Joseph Church
Gloria DeJesus calls the soup kitchen at St. Joseph Church in Hammond a "ripple in the pond."
Volunteers prepare food for a Thanksgiving meal Thursday at the soup kitchen at St. Joseph Church in Hammond.
The Fotschky family, from left, Heather, Skyler, 3, Paul, Nicole, 4 months, and Elizabeth, 2, eat a Thanksgiving meal Thursday at the soup kitchen at St. Joseph Church in Hammond.
Volunteers pray before serving a Thanksgiving meal Thursday at the soup kitchen at St. Joseph Church in Hammond.
Volunteer Lynn Tabion of the Philippine Professional Association sets a table for a Thanksgiving meal Thursday at the soup kitchen at St. Joseph Church in Hammond. The association provides all the food for the dinner.
LAPORTE | Daniel Miller remembers being eager to climb the steps of the second floor of his grade school to be tutored by his third-grade teacher, Miss Fredlake.
Pauline Rybicki's dedication to her faith and country have earned her top honors from Catholic War Veterans, USA.
Follow The Times
Kempo Jujutsu Martial Arts Academy is not just another martial…
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
Receive up to a 100$ value of tree trimming for free with the …
We offer custom opening shower doors tailored to your bathroom.
Summer Camp 2013 information may be picked up at the Academy n…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season2 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins4 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm