SCHERERVILLE | Dry eyes were few and far in between as St. Michael Catholic School students honored the men and women who fought for their very freedom.
A crane with a clam bucket dismantles the steeple on the old St. Michael Catholic Church building Wednesday in Schererville. Gary Krieps, a member of the St. Michael council, said crews are taking the building down piece by piece and recycling as much of it as possible. Krieps expects the pr…
A large chunk of the steeple lies in the street Wednesday while crews tear down the steeple on the old St. Michael Catholic Church building in Schererville.
Students from St. Michael School watch Wednesday as the steeple on the old St. Michael Catholic Church building is torn down in Schererville.
Follow The Times
At Hoosier Chiropractic, We Earn Your Business With Every Phone Call, Every Visit & Every Treatment. Call Today!!
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
Receive up to a 100$ value of tree trimming for free with the …
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am