The high load of student debt — almost 1 in 5 adults in the United States owes money on student loans — should concern everyone.
INDIANAPOLIS | Next time you're at the grocery store or a RailCats game or anywhere out and about in the region, look around -- almost one of every five adults you see owes money on student loans.
At the last minute June 29, a divided Congress came together to deliver for the economy, as well as students and families, by extending the low 3.4 percent interest rate on subsidized Stafford student loans.
Follow The Times
Water coming in where your chimney meets your roof? We can Help! call Four Season Chimney Sweeps 219-942-6643
Call Four Seasons Chimney Sweeps today at 219-942-6643. We can…
You Don't Pay Until the Job Is Done & You're Satisfied. There's Still Time to Get Your New Roof Before the Snow Flies. Call K's Construction & Roofing 219-405-5146
We Are Northwest Indiana's Roofing & Siding Experts
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
Stop by Freddy's Steakhouse today at 6442 Kennedy Avenue. You …
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Should the new Porter County Council districts take effect in 2014 or after next year's elections?