Stand Your Ground Law
INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers are likely next year to consider specifically adding schools to Indiana's existing "castle doctrine" law that permits Hoosiers to stand their ground and use deadly force to counter perceived threats to themselves, another person or their property.
Follow The Times
Reduce the amount of taxes you owe with professional filing as…
The Holidays Are Coming. What Are You Waiting For? Start Working On A New You. Call Body Sculpting Now & Save $37.50 On An 3-Pack of Workouts. Try Body Sculpting Today 219-924-4414
Body Sculpting is Northwest Indiana’s premier personal trainin…
Need a new Plumber? 10% discount to First Time customers! Mention nwifirst - Call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwifirst.
Are You Satisfied With Your Lawn? Our Customers Are. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County Today 219-364-6300
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
Siding and Gutters
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?