In this fast-paced world of accountability, the public has demanded results that can be easily understood and categorized for quick decision making. An A through F grade appears to fit that need in determining how effective our public schools are -- or does it?
It is the age of accountability. The superintendents of the Northwest Indiana Public School Study Council welcome the call to be accountable.
During the past couple of years, the state of Northwest Indiana's schools has been brought to the forefront with special concern directed at our lowest performing schools.
According to U.S News & World Report, it is one of the nation's best large high schools.
CHICAGO | Does a longer school day mean a better school day? The consensus among many Chicago Public Schools parents, teachers and experts is yes.
Follow The Times
Spend less time cleaning!
A fun way to celebrate a special occasion… Each greeting consi…
We do full body off, “rotisserie” restorations to NCRS specifi…
Flood Damage To Your basement? Call Perfect Solutions Home Improvement Now for a FREE Repair Estimate!!
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm