Indiana State Police issued more than 430 traffic citations locally over the weekend as part of a statewide initiative to enforce laws against impaired driving.
Mark Maassel, president and CEO of the Northwest Indiana Forum, makes sure the world knows that NWI is more than just a great place to visit, live, work and raise a family-it's a prime location for private and commercial business/industry.
A team of rural communities in Porter, LaPorte, Jasper and Starke counties has been selected for a federal program that will help the communities create economic development plans.
WASHINGTON | The Kankakee-Iroquois Regional Planning Commission received $166,884 to establish an economic development plan. The award from the Economic Development Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce was announced Tuesday by U.S. Rep. Pete Visclosky, D-Ind.
Nearly a year after being named to the position on an interim basis, the Northwest Indiana Forum confirmed Mark Maassel as president and chief executive of the organization.
The Northwest Indiana Forum's board of directors voted to expand the group's service territory to Jasper, Newton and Pulaski counties.
Follow The Times
Better Homes Services has been proudly serving Porter County …
Call today for more details: 219-405-9774
St. John Plumbing is a full-service plumbing and site utilitie…
Exp. 5/31/13 219-738-2323
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm