State Board Of Accounts Audit
When it comes to public corruption, especially up in this neck of the woods, $787 is little more than chump change.
This State Board of Accounts audit says the School City of Hammond cannot continue to pay the teachers union president's salary.
For solid waste, the three R's are reduce, reuse and recycle. The Lake County Solid Waste Management District Board needs to key in on reducing — as in reducing wasteful spending — when it meets Thursday.
The recent State Board of Accounts audit of Valparaiso Community Schools is very revealing, showing a number of administrative procedural issues must be dealt with.
This 86-page State Board of Accounts audit of Valparaiso Community Schools covers July 2009 through June 2011.
VALPARAISO | State auditors have chided Valparaiso Community School Corp. for buying a JumboTron for the high school football field without School Board approval.
The Lake County Solid Waste Management District seems to be having problems with solid results, wasteful spending and good management.
This State Board of Accounts audit of Chesterton is critical of the town's use of $750,394 in Major Moves proceeds to help build a new municipal complex.
Missing money continues to be a concern for the Lake County Sheriff's Department, which this month was the target of a troubling audit by the Indiana State Board of Accounts.
This is the audit of the Lake County Drug Free Alliance for 2010, released by the State Board of Accounts on Nov. 1, 2011.
Fiscal problems detected in a recently-released audit are not limited to the Lake County Sheriff's Department.
This State Board of Accounts audit of the Lake County Sheriff's Department, released Nov. 1, 2011, covers calendar year 2010.
Follow The Times
call 322-2700 or 769-1976
by Mail-in Rebate when you purchase a set of four select Goody…
Call today for an estimate.
Let us take care of the special someone for a few hours.
Indiana Furniture Showcase 219.465.0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm