State Ethics Commission
INDIANAPOLIS | Republican Tony Bennett improperly used taxpayer-funded equipment to support his unsuccessful 2012 re-election campaign for state superintendent of public instruction, according to a complaint filed Thursday by Indiana's ethics watchdog.
INDIANAPOLIS | State Rep. Charlie Brown, D-Gary, filed an ethics complaint against Gov. Mitch Daniels on Wednesday, accusing the Republican of misusing governor's office resources for personal gain.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Need a new Plumber? 10% discount to First Time customers! Mention nwifirst - Call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095.
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwifirst.
Visit techcu.org for details.
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Reduce Cost, Increase Productivity. Take control of your workflow with Document Management Solutions.
Visit our web site for more information. 800.837.1400 / www…
Water Heater Leaking? $50.00 off water heater installation - mention nwiinstallation call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwiinstallation.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?