INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana could become the fourth state to issue driver's licenses to illegal immigrants if a proposal sponsored by state Sen. Frank Mrvan, D-Hammond, becomes law.
INDIANAPOLIS | Democrat John Gregg vowed Monday to use a portion of Indiana's more than $2 billion budget reserve to reform the Department of Child Services and promote adoption if he's elected governor.
INDIANAPOLIS | U.S. Rep. Mike Pence, the Republican candidate for Indiana governor, repeatedly apologized Thursday after likening the U.S. Supreme Court's health care ruling to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks that killed 2,996 people.
Follow The Times
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
Lawn Doctor’s Pest Control Services Help Eliminate:
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
DeYoung's Design Center
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 3 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am