State Of The State Address
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence delivers his State of the State address in January. Pence has signed 25 proposals approved by the General Assembly into law over the past two weeks, including six measures primarily sponsored by Northwest Indiana legislators.
Offering perspective on today's issues
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence's State of the State address Tuesday focused on job creation and education, two intertwined subjects. Both require significant attention.
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence delivers his State of the State address to a joint session of the Indiana General Assembly on Tuesday.
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels' final State of the State address was full of concern for the Hoosier Holy Land but absent any mention of Northwest Indiana and the other corners of the state. Hey, don't forget us!
INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mitch Daniels celebrated Indiana's status as a national leader in education reform, business climate and government efficiency in his final State of the State address Tuesday night but said there's still more to do, including enacting a right-to-work law.
GOVERNOR MITCHELL E. DANIELS, JR.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Senate on Tuesday approved a plan to toughen the state's human trafficking laws ahead of next month's Super Bowl in Indianapolis.
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana House Democrats appear ready to declare victory and end their three-day boycott of House sessions this week, possibly as soon as today.
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels didn't give a State of Northwest Indiana address Tuesday to the General Assembly, but there was plenty in his State of the State speech that seemed aimed at this corner of the state.
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels laid out an aggressive agenda for change Tuesday and gave a rousing pep talk to the Indiana General Assembly. His impatience in his State of the State Address mirrors ours.
Follow The Times
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and learn about our gr…
Discounts on season supply of chemicals!
Ready to Move In Homes from the $110's to $290's, Beautiful up…
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm