Times Columnist Philip Potempa (center) with Illilnois State Rep. Jerry Weller (left) and Sonny Bono
Times Columnist Philip Potempa (center) with Illilnois State Rep. Jerry Weller (left) and Sonny Bono in 1994.
SCHERERVILLE | Town Councilman Hal Slager was honored during his last council meeting Wednesday.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Councilman Rick Niemeyer, R-Lowell, said he will resign as a member of the county government's fiscal body on Tuesday.
A day after winning the Indiana House District 15 race, Republican Hal Slager said he is looking forward to the opportunity to serve the district.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
CHICAGO | Cook County Board President Todd Stroger presided over his last meeting Wednesday.
Political newcomer Craig Menninga is challenging veteran State Rep. Chet Dobis, D-Merrillville, for the Indiana House District 13 seat.
Follow The Times
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
We do full body off, “rotisserie” restorations to NCRS specifi…
Jet Black monument with waterfall etching.
Secret's Loving Care is a not-for-profit adult day service. We…
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season6 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins8 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm