- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
State Sen Napoleon Harris
BLUE ISLAND | Gov. Pat Quinn is expected this weekend to sign a new law that will require high school athletes be covered by a catastrophic health insurance policy in the event they suffer a disabling injury while competing.
Legislation requiring high schools to offer catastrophic insurance coverage for their student-athletes is headed to Gov. Pat Quinn's desk.
Follow The Times
Briar Ridge Country Club of Schererville, IN offers 27 of the region's most meticulously maintained and beautifully situated golf holes.
Featuring 27 of the region’s most meticulously maintained and …
Thank you for your interest.
Are you looking to have a real estate auction? Contact Bednar Auction Services at 312-805-1809 today.
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com for the most upd…
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?