INDIANAPOLIS | State Sen. Karen Tallian, D-Ogden Dunes, who led budget negotiations for the Senate Democrats, is disappointed with the spending and tax cut plan approved last week by the Republican-controlled General Assembly.
INDIANAPOLIS | On his second day in office, Republican Gov. Mike Pence presented legislators with a two-year budget plan that reduces the personal income tax rate and increases funding for education and most state agencies by 1 percent.
INDIANAPOLIS | Republican Mike Pence announced Tuesday he will work with the General Assembly if he's elected governor to reduce Indiana's personal income tax rate to 3.06 percent from 3.4 percent.
INDIANAPOLIS | State revenue is on pace to meet or exceed estimates when the 2012 budget year ends June 30.
Follow The Times
Exp. 6/30/13. 219-738-2323
We have been boarding our 2 dogs at Dutch Pet …
Stop by and check out our in store specials 20-40% off for a limited time on stunning fashion jewelry!
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
NITCO broadband runs on a dedicated line so you will not have …
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
In Today's Paper
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am