WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP | Today is the final day of the 163rd Porter County Fair, and it's the last day before some of you have to enter a corn dog withdrawal clinic.
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP | Having an unusual talent, such as being a living statue, can bring unusual problems, like living, pooping pigeons.
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP | Wednesday was the one day I was given the respect I've earned through the one talent I've acquired over the years: age.
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP | For a while Tuesday I thought the top treat on the midway menu at the Porter County Fair was going to be switched from the deep-fried butter balls to the flash fried basket of Speed riders.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Stop in today and easily find the right tires for your car, tr…
5. Slow or sluggish flushing of toilets or drains including se…
Your Home Is Your Castle. Protect It & Everything Under It. Call K's Construction & Roofing @ 219-405-5146 for an Estimate Today.
We do not require a down payment for any job
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Commercial or Residential. Big job or small. Call us for all your plumbing needs and see the Associated Sewer & Plumbing Service difference! (219) 931-3141
As assurances for our customers, we are an insured, bonded and…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?