- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 4 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 5 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
VALPARAISO | A graduate of the Porter County drug treatment court, who pleaded guilty in April to dealing heroin, was given the maximum 12-year sentence Monday and a reprimand by the judge.
VALPARAISO | A 27-year-old graduate of the Porter County drug treatment court who claimed to be traveling two or three times a day to Chicago to bring heroin back to the area faces up to 20 years behind bars after being charged with a felony count of dealing a narcotic.
Follow The Times
We offer a $ 50 discount for new customers and first-time jobs…
Be sure and call us today!
Visit techcu.org for details.
We service and install fences of all types
Party tents, chairs and table rentals in Valparaiso! Whether you're hosting a grad party, family reunion or any outdoor get together you will love renting from POPO's Parties! Call today! - 219-759-0033
Need to rent for your party this summer? POPO's Parties has e…
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?