Legislation to bring necessary reforms to the Department of Child Services has fortunately cleared the first hurdles in the Indiana General Assembly.
CROWN POINT | In the only such case during his 20-year administration, Lake County Prosecutor Bernard Carter last week declined to press criminal charges sought by Lowell police against a case manager with the Indiana Department of Child Services.
Follow The Times
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. Our family-op…
When you join our energy saver program, you save 15% off parts…
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
call 322-2700 or 769-1976
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season7 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins9 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm