INDIANAPOLIS | Three top executives from CTB/McGraw Hill, the company that administers the annual ISTEP+ standardized exams, are expected to explain to state lawmakers Friday why at least 78,269 Hoosier students experienced test interruptions in April and May.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
You need an insurance professional not just an agent. May I apply for that job? It costs you nothing to compare and you will be surprised at the difference we can make.
Call now to experience the award winning service from Lake Cou…
Enjoy a Party Room or private full facility event.
Take a dip right in your own backyard with your own private swimming pool! Porter Pool & Spa Supply has the best selection of pools, spas, and accessories in Northwest Indiana. 219-801-7110
Skip the crowds of the public pool this summer by investing in…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?