- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
INDIANAPOLIS | The Federal Emergency Management Agency has rejected Gov. Mike Pence's request for funds to cover a portion of the snow removal and public safety expenses incurred by 49 Indiana counties — including Lake, LaPorte, Newton and Jasper — during the Jan. 5-9 severe winter storm.
Follow The Times
Receive $35 off your swimming pool or hot tub service or repair with Porter Pool & Spa Supply! 219 801-7110
Mention you saw this advertisement on nwitimes.com and receive…
Has a pipe burst under your sink, making a mess of your kitche…
Striving to teach children a love of learning for 30 years ~ Registration now open for Fall enrollment at The Learning Center Preschool
In our relaxed environment, children will have a greater cha…
We now offer free refractive evaluations for patients interested in LASIK or implantable contact lenses! Click here for details!
Stop in or call today!
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?