Straight No Chaser
Straight No Chaser brought some holiday cheer to Chicago fans a bit early.
The monumental success of Straight No Chaser over the last six years, one might say, was the happiest of accidents.
Straight No Chaser, the band that came to the public's attention via You Tube in 2006, will entertain fans with their smooth a cappella blend Saturday at the Rialto Square Theatre in Joliet.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
CHESTERTON | The Duneland Performing Arts series will welcome back Indiana University's Straight No Chaser, a 10-member men's a cappella vocal group founded in 1996 on Friday at 7 p.m. in the Chesterton High School Auditorium. The Puffins, a folk rock band out of Chicago will serve as the op…
CHESTERTON | Indiana University's popular a capella group Straight No Chaser will perform at 7 p.m. Feb. 17 at the Chesterton High School auditorium along with support from a local administrator of Chesterton's choir program.
CHESTERTON | The Duneland Performing Arts series will welcome back Indiana University's Straight No Chaser, a 10-member men's a cappella vocal group founded in 1996 at 7 p.m. Feb. 17 in the Chesterton High School Auditorium. The Puffins, a folk rock band out of Chicago, Illinois, will serve …
For some creative holiday humor, look no further than Straight No Chaser, the men's a cappella group that launched out of Indiana University and then re-formed in 2008 and began to tour.
Follow The Times
Our Services Include:
Let’s get back to having a healthy body and a new you!
Join our new class Tiny Tigers (children ages 4-7), Mondays an…
There is no limit to the customization we can provide.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm