Student Financial Aid
The high cost of a college education means that a lot of students are looking for financial aid to help pay for it. But the competition can be stiff.
Right now it’s very busy and hectic for high school seniors. Many are finishing their applications and applying to college. Many students are getting letters from the colleges they applied to, saying the college will offer them admission. Some colleges are sending letters that say they can’t…
College preparation centers are springing up around the country, a trend that's grown tremendously the past five years.
At the last minute June 29, a divided Congress came together to deliver for the economy, as well as students and families, by extending the low 3.4 percent interest rate on subsidized Stafford student loans.
Indiana's vast repository of independent and public colleges and universities offers excellent instruction in many professions and disciplines. The breadth of resources should mean that a large percentage of Indiana residents hold bachelor's degrees.
HOBART | Purdue University Calumet is sponsoring a financial aid workshop at 5 p.m. Feb. 9 at University Village, Phase II, on the Hammond campus.
HOBART| Joe Russo, a national college financial aid expert, will be the featured speaker at a 6 p.m. Monday program at Hobart High School off 10th Street.
Follow The Times
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. Has The Experience You Want!
The Free Spirit Church and Wedding Chapel is located in downto…
You don't have to be treated bad to get a great deal. Com…
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am