Methodist Hospitals were recognized as Health Care Organization of the Month in January, 2013 by the Studer Group, for the hospitals' accomplishments and improvements in patient experience.
GARY | Methodist Hospitals was recognized as Health Care Organization of the Month in January, by the Studer Group, one of the nation’s most respected health care consultancies, for the hospitals’ accomplishments and improvements in patient experience.
LAPORTE | Indiana University Health La Porte Hospital received an Excellence in Patient Care award given by outcomes firm Studer Group®. The hospital will receive the award—which will be presented at the 10th annual What’s Right in Health Care® conference—for their exemplary “doctor communic…
Follow The Times
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Better Home Service has been proudly serving Porter County Ind…
Summer Camp 2013 information may be picked up at the Academy n…
RED HOT BUYS at Portage Ace Hardware!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm