INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers this summer will review possible expansion plans for the South Shore Line and consider changes to the membership of its operating board, under a measure signed into law last week by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana House wants to take another look at county government reforms recommended by the 2007 Kernan-Shepard Report on streamlining local government.
INDIANAPOLIS | The future of the South Shore Line and its governing board would be the topic of a General Assembly study this summer under legislation approved Tuesday by the Indiana House.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana House voted 90-0 Tuesday to have the Legislature's Environmental Quality Service Council study the Great Lakes.
INDIANAPOLIS | A panel of state legislators will spend the next five years assessing the condition of Indiana's roads, bridges and rails and planning to meet the state's future transportation needs.
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana's state senators want to talk about marijuana.
Follow The Times
Secret's Loving Care is a not-for-profit adult day service. We…
We do full body off, “rotisserie” restorations to NCRS specifi…
Call today or visit one of our three locations for details.
We offer same day service when you need to get the job done quickly!
We provide U-Haul rentals along with automotive services including:
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm