Super Bowl Xlvii
Singer Michelle Williams was just as surprised as the masses by the sudden Super Bowl power outage.
If you were among the 108.4 million fans who watched Super Bowl XLVII on TV and live in the Chicagoland area, you had to be discouraged.
The first time I saw Ray Lewis, in person, was during a Bears home game in 2005. It was pretty spooky.
NEW ORLEANS | Unlike several players at the Super Bowl, Baltimore Ravens safety Ed Reed agrees with President Obama that football needs to be made safer. Reed wants to be part of the solution, too.
Next month's Super Bowl XLVII, affectionately known as the "Bro Bowl'' pitting Jim Harbaugh's 49ers against John Harbaugh's Ravens, will provide the drama of a Hollywood script.
Follow The Times
Our Services Include:
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out! $12 f…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am