Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt
Thirteen-year-old Allison Conger dispenses soft frozen yogurt at Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt.
Customers can top their frozen yogurt with a variety of goodies at Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt in Schererville.
Bill and Judy Baltzersen are the owners of Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt in Schererville. It’s not just the 16 flavors of soft serve frozen yogurt or the 50 plus fresh toppings, it’s the secret ingredient – fun – which makes a great family friendly experience at Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt
Sisters Christina, 6, left, and Elizabeth Chapman, 8, garnish their frozen yogurt at Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt in Schererville.
Follow The Times
Call S.T.A. Construction today!
We provide U-Haul rentals along with automotive services including:
Let’s get back to having a healthy body and a new you!
call Albert's at 322-2700 or 769-1976
Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. Has The Experience You Want!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm