Sweet Pea Studio
A chocolate-soaked weekend in New Buffalo starts early with chocolate-covered bacon and goes late with infused wine and chocolate martinis and there is huge drama at Lubeznik on Friday and Sunday.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
The annual festival showcasing chocolate and Harbor Country officially starts on Saturday and continues through the end of February.
Follow The Times
Call Bob for all your Building Preparation and Excavating need…
When it comes to remodeling homes in Crown Point, “universal d…
When you come to Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation, you will r…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm