Rocky's going soft. Sylvester Stallone confessed Wednesday he's woefully outnumbered at home by his girls — and couldn't be happier. Presenting his latest film "Bullet to the Head" screening at the Rome Film Festival, he said Wednesday: "I came into my life like Rambo, like Rocky: Boom, boom…
Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini, right, WBA lightweight champion, clasps hands with Sylvester Stallone in New York in March 11, 1983, after announcing plans for a film for Stallone's Tiger Eye Ltd. production company, based on the life of Mancini.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
No matter where you are coming from we can accommodate your pet!
The Free Spirit Church and Wedding Chapel is located in downto…
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am