INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana's minimum wage will remain at the federal minimum of $7.25 per hour after the Republican-controlled House voted on party lines Monday to reject a proposal increasing the state's minimum hourly wage by one dollar.
INDIANAPOLIS | The state's economic development agency has signed more deals this year with companies looking to relocate or expand in Indiana than in any of its eight prior years of existence.
SOUTH HOLLAND | The South Holland Village Board voted 5-0 for a $175,000 incentive that will bring a car wash and potentially a restaurant and a retailer into the village.
INDIANAPOLIS | The state's commerce agency is on pace to top the 19,080 projected new jobs it helped attract in 2011.
SOUTH HOLLAND | South Holland will soon be welcoming two or more new businesses to the village.
SPRINGFIELD | A tax incentive program launched by Gov. Pat Quinn last year was supposed to help small business owners create 20,000 new jobs.
Follow The Times
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
Wheelchair Ramps, Improve Accessibility to your Home. Check o…
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
Please note, not all ENERGY STAR qualified products qualify fo…
For a confidential consultation, contact me or call my office …
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season3 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins5 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm