As a taxpayer in Valparaiso and Porter County, I am curious why one attorney has clients that represent so many local government entities. From my understanding these entities are and may not be limited to: Valparaiso, Porter County Council, Northwest Indiana Regional Planning Commission, Re…
As a U.S. citizen and taxpayer, I would like to forward my opinions to Ali Baba (President Barack Obama) and the 400-plus thieves (Congress) we have as a government.
Follow The Times
Kovenz Memorial currently offers QR codes for placement on you…
We offer $ 25 cash back off of tree work. Call today for more …
Is your sink leaking? Call Access A Plumber 24/7
Access A Plumber 24/7 is locally owned and operated with more …
Behind the Scenes Railway Garden Tour - May 18th 10am - 12pm. Each experience is limited to 8 guests, so sign up quickly!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm