VALPARAISO | The Mayoral Advisory Council on Disability welcomed a new member Wednesday, but it continues to struggle to get a quorum for meetings.
VALPARAISO | A plan for bringing all facilities within the public rights of way into compliance with the federal Americans with Disabilities Act was approved by the city's Board of Public Works and Safety on Wednesday.
VALPARAISO | Passengers have long since stopped getting off at the train depot next to the Canadian National tracks on North Calumet Avenue, but preservationists are hoping to save the century-old station from the wrecking ball.
VALPARAISO | At 22, Taylor Wegrzyn said he is where he wanted to be in the job he wanted to have.
Follow The Times
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
DeYoung's Design Center
Contact dealer for details. (219) 922-3100 BosakHonda.com
Serving the Saint John, Indiana, area for more than 30 years, …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am