Angina isn't a disease; it's a symptom of an underlying heart problem, and physicians say if left untreated, it can turn into a fatal problem.
Every year, about 935,000 Americans experience a heart attack.
While physicians say prevention, a healthy diet and exercise is the best way to prevent a heart attack what do you do if you start to feel chest discomfort or pain?
Follow The Times
Jet Black monument with waterfall etching.
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Now thru Monday May 20th! 219-465-0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
CareLink MobileHelp only $49.99 per month. Quality Health Products provided by Fairmeadows Home Health.
Enjoy an active life outside your home, only $49.99 per m…
You can rest easy while Cleaning Maid Easy helps you get your …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm