HOBART | The City Council has agreed to limit parking on Lillian Street following months of discussion with residents and School City of Hobart officials.
HOBART | City and school officials say they plan to work together to resolve traffic issues on Lillian Street.
HOBART | The city's special events director and her committee are already kicking around ideas for activities and events to stage in the historic Brickie Bowl.
HOBART | Ownership of the Brickie Bowl stadium may soon be transferred from the School City of Hobart to the city, officials said.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
Details to be announced soon!
Reduce Cost, Increase Productivity. Take control of your workflow with Document Management Solutions.
Visit our web site for more information. 800.837.1400 / www…
$250 off Sewer Line or Water Main Repair over $ 2000! mention offer nwirepair call St. John's Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call today and mention offer nwirepair. St. John’s Plumbing is…
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?