The Chicago Lighthouse
CHICAGO | The American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association Chapter 78, from Merrillville, were guests recently at The Chicago Lighthouse and The Pangere Center For Inherited Retinal Diseases, 1850 W. Roosevelt Road.
Some 3.7 million diabetics went blind over the last 10 years due to retina damage, according to recent studies funded by the National Eye Institute (NEI). Approximately 7.7 million Americans are now affected by diabetic retinopathy, and the rate is predicted to climb to 11 million by 2030.
Follow The Times
Spring will be here before you know it. Be ready to ride when …
Reason #1. DEPENDABILITY: You are working with the largest, mo…
Whether you are buying or selling a home, we will be happy to …
Contact J & J Remodeling today at 219-769-3239 or 219-663-…
Call us today and we’ll fix the leak in your home!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm