GRIFFITH | Say the words The Mansards and for many, a host of images of violent crime and low-income housing come to mind.
GRIFFITH | Police patrols may soon resume at The Mansards apartment complex, the Town Council learned Tuesday.
GRIFFITH | The Town Council on Tuesday addressed concerns voiced by the Fraternal Order of Police earlier this month about police radios in The Mansards complex.
Charred bicycles and grills remain on the balconies of a building containing 24 apartments at The Mansards complex in Griffith on Friday as fire officials start to seek the cause of the blaze.
Police tape keeps onlookers from getting too close to the gutted top floor exposed at a building containing 24 apartments at The Mansards complex at 1508 and 1514 N. Glenwood Ave.
CROWN POINT | A Chicago man was sentenced Tuesday to 65 years in prison for shooting a man at The Mansards Apartments in Griffith last year.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Reg. $4.99ea. Now through 6/30. 219-365-0882 www.alsipnursery.…
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
Must be a valid, current offer. Please present coupon at …
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am