The Super Bowl
Imagine for a moment a Super Bowl without the avocado. If that's hard to picture, it's because the avocado has so completely, and so quickly, attached itself to this utterly unrelated sporting event.
Chances are, if you're heading to a bar or restaurant to watch the Super Bowl, or are inviting friends over to watch the big game, you'll be drinking a beer while doing so.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. | You again!
INDIANAPOLIS | Chuck Pagano beat the traffic and a blizzard into work Wednesday morning — all in an effort to beat the Texans.
Commode, can, the Oval Office, and the Super Bowl. Throne, pot, loo, John. The royal flush.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. | The Bears are still looking for a little more from their offense with a game left in the preseason.
DALLAS | Jerry Jones has long looked forward to Super Bowl week, to the glitz and glitter sure to come with hosting the NFL's biggest and most-watched event in his showcase $1.2 billion stadium.
CLEVELAND | Greetings from anti-Titletown USA -- Loserland, Ohio.
GREEN BAY, Wis. | For a guy relatively new at giving locker room speeches, Charles Woodson certainly knows how to bring down the house.
LAKE FOREST, Ill. | Tight end Greg Olsen sprinted past Lawyer Milloy, hauled in the pass from Jay Cutler and didn't stop running until he hit the end zone with a 58-yard touchdown.
INDIANAPOLIS | It wasn't a scene Indianapolis Colts fans have experienced often.
Follow The Times
Check our warehouse for carpet & vinyl remnants 50% off, S…
Pay for the removal of any dead or unhealthy tree, and we will…
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
All Aspects - Heating and Cooling not only offers free estimat…
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm